Saturday, October 6, 2012

Le Mix Tape

Happy Birthday Mix-Tape

So, it's yo' birthday. How about that? Pretty neat, I'd say. I was going to make you a mix tape, but my analog is down currently (no, seriously, the tape player just died a rather cruel death).
So here's my mix tape for you via you tube.

Here's the first. Just to get you in the mood.



There won't be a whole lot of flow to this. Whatevs. Just go with it.









Big fan of these gals. I like the way they roll. Almost as much as this lady. Wait for it.....










IKR? Amazing. This band also brought me a little closer to religion. This is the cleanest, shortest version of this song. It doesn't even have trampolines, but that's okay.














This is Angelo Baldamenti.
He's dreamy. Or it that dreamlike.












Granted, most of these songs come from my favorite bands, but there are are a variety of moods that each band fits with. This is Lovage. Brace yourself.









Wasn't that dreamy?
This is another kind of dreamy....









All right, let's cool this off.









Maybe a little more...












So many others, but this is where I'll leave you. Travel on, Wanderlust King.








Happy birthday, Evan.


No comments: